Consitek is an international consultancy partner of Oracle with headquarters in Milan and an office in Lugano. A dynamic and stimulating context where, if we had to describe in one word who we are and what we do, the answer would be: we innovate.
We are looking for a BI Consultant to be included in our Business Intelligence, Analytics and Planning team.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience in the Business Intelligence field.
It will support the technical and application delivery of projects, carrying out analysis and development activities using Data Visualization technologies.
Our core business is to bring today's companies to be increasingly competitive and in step with an increasingly digital world.
Our main strategy?
This is why we always hire people who love to get involved, with a critical spirit and motivated by the desire to be able to make a difference. A reality with an international dimension but at the same time not dispersive. A place of growth where there is always comparison at the base.
If you find yourself in this short description and want to change your career, apply now. We are waiting for you!
What are the requirements?
· Degree in scientific technical disciplines
· Multidisciplinary knowledge and passion in computer science, mathematics and science
· At least 1 year experience gained in development with BI platforms
· Preferably experience with Oracle BI and shell scripting
Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: R, SAS, Python, Java, C / C ++, Perl, Ruby
· Machine Learning experience
· Good knowledge of the English language
· Ability to organize one's work
· Attitude to project team work
What we offer?
· Employment contract;
· Ral commensurate with the experience + Bonus (corporate and personal);
Participation in conferences and events;
· Training and certification;
· Heterogeneous project team.
Place of work: Milan
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes, as per current legislation (L.903 / 77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of this or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03. The following is required in the CV: I authorize the processing of personal data contained in my curriculum vitae based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) for the sole purpose of recruiting and selecting personnel.